Below Are Some of our Frequently Asked Questions
How To Conduct My Monthly Alarm System Testing
We recommend that every customer test their alarm system monthly. This ensures that every is working properly and if for some unfortunate reason something was to become unplugged or unresponsive, we can catch it before any emergency happens.
To conduct your monthly alarm system test, you will follow these 5 easy steps below:
- Call Grand Central Monitoring at: 1 (800)-458-4519
- Inform them that you are running your monthly “TEST” on your system. This is important to do because this will notify them that your alarm will be triggered intentionally and to not follow dispatch protocol. (You then can hang up, you will call them back to complete the test).
- Arm your home security system
- Set the alarm off and let it right for approximately one minute.
- Call Grand Central back, confirm with them that they received the signals and conclude the testing with them and request that your system be set back to regular alarm dispatch protocols.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at the office at: (916) 329-1950.
Everything You Need to Know About AlulaConnect
How To Review and Save Video Clips
In this quick video, you will learn how to review video clips with the calendar functionality, as well as how to save the video clip to your phone’s camera roll.
How To Setup Your Favorites Page in Alula App
Overview of MyControl4 Account and Website
This is a quick overview of how to access and utilize your account.
How To: Setup Push Notification to Your Mobile Devices
Quickly learn how to setup the push notifications feature.
Where Can I Find Information on my Ultrasync System?
Here are two separate links to user manuals for our Ultrasync systems:
Ultrasync Self Contained Hub User Manual
Using Your UltraSync App to Manage Users
This will go over how to: add, edit and delete users from the touch of your finger.
How To: Reset Ultrasync App on Mobile Device
If for some reason you are experiencing issues with your app or it becomes uninstalled, the information below will provide you with everything you need to reset the app:
User: User 1
PIN: Your 4 digit PIN number
Pass code: 11223344
How To: Turn Chimes & Notifications On and Off using App
In this quick video you will quickly learn how to set your chimes as well as notification settings when sensors are activated, using the UltraSync+ SmartHome App.
How To: Arm Away, Arm Stay, and Disarm Your UltraSync
Learn how to Arm Away, Arm Stay and Disarm your UltraSync System from your UltraSync+ SmartHome App.
How To: Control Smart Devices Using the App
Quickly learn how to control smart devices like lights, thermostats, lock doors, and open/close garage doors.
How To: View System Event History
Learn how to view and filter system events through your UltraSync+ SmartHome App.
How To: Add a Z-Wave Device
This video will walk you through how to add your Z-Wave devices using the UltraSync+ SmartHome app and the devices manual.